State: Pennsylvania City: North East Clear all filters (1 of 666 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Product:
Show

Angies List review in North East, Pennsylvania: Angie's List is a Scam! They will close your account if you look at too many listings!

I paid to look for movers in the state of Arizona and I looked at 25 different listings that she had on her website in one day and they shut down my account automatically for exceeding their daily search limit! I paid to look at their listings and they said I looked too much? This place is a SCAM!!!!! How can they charge you to access their listings and then say you are looking too much, but nowhere on their website does it say you can only look at a certain number of listings per day. Stay clear of Angies List!

Angie's List is a scam. I wanted to report a dishonest, crooked, thieving contractor named Randy Clouse, and his Artisan Exteriors in Round Rock Texas.

Angies List wanted $60. I just want to save other people from getting ripped off by Randy Clouse.

He ruined my house and owes me thousands of dollars for the damage he did. When I asked him to pay for the damage, he threatened me and told me *** you.

Review