Austin, Texas

We did a remodel on our house last summer and I joined Angie's List to find a designer and vendors. The folks they referred were unresponsive and turned up their nose at our 60k + project.

The one company that did respond was terrible. At another site, I found out why. The company had horrible reviews in contrast to Angie's List recommendation. I worked hard to reset my account to not renew and even had a chat session that confirmed that I would not be renewed.

A couple of days ago, my credit card was charged so I am the unproud member of an organization I don't want to be a part of. I contacted Angie's List and they cont

Granulated me on being able to take advantage of the service until June 10, 2017!

They would not refund the money for the auto renewal. Don't waste your time and money on Angie's List

Product or Service Mentioned: Angies List Membership.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Angies List Cons: Being auto renewed when i thought it was cancelled.

Comments

#1207969

I had a similar experience. Inresponsive contractors and the one electrical guy wanted to overcharged by $20k ..

ridiculously to wire a bedroom and utility room. I found better contractors on Craigslist !!