Kismet, Kansas

Order carpet cleaning service through AngiesList.When carpet company called, they said it would be almost double what I had already paid upfront through AngiesList.

I canceled order and requested refund. That was 45 days ago. Angie'sList says because company didn't refund in 30 days, I'm out my $99.00 I paid when I ordered/canceled. AngiesList is a scam.

I have always referred friends and family to this site in the past, never again.#angieslistscam

Review about: Carpet Cleaning.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Angies List?

Comments

sandyRED
Oxnard, California, United States #897719

Never pay any site. Go to Yelp.com - it's free and more reliable.

Gastric Bypass Alternative - ALERT! Beware of Gastric.care and Don Juravin new invention called "Night Magic Pill" Gastric Bypass Alternative "Consumers should beware of internet qaucks who spew out medical advice to people who need real medical care from real medical professionals who were trained properly. Now comes again before..." Read more ANGIES LIST-DON'T EXPECT SUPPORT WHEN YOUR BIG DEAL GOES SOUTH Angies List "I bought a Big Deal Coupon for 1499.00 on Angie's List for a ceramic shower surround, with demolition, installation, removal of debris and tile all inclusive. I bought the coupon..." Read more Realself - DR. ALBERTO ARGÜELLO IS A FRAUD Realself "I was his biggest fan, so I was as surprised as anyone. He is a fraud. He pretends to be concerned & compassionate, but gossips about his patients..." Read more Angies List - Angie's list is a scam Angies List "There should be a class action lawsuit started against Angie's List. 1) The site incorrectly charged me when i signed up. The sign up walks you through one price,..." Read more Levin Furniture - Leather scratches too easily and arm is falling off recliner Levin Furniture "Purchased in 11/2015 to replace fabric sofa, loveseat and recliner. Spent over 4K on all Total with $700+ custom order recliner to match. Recliner left arm is put together with..." Read more Dhgate - Excellence! Dhgate "I have had nothing but excellent customer service and fast service from my experiences with DHgate. I am a very happy customer. The shipping time was faster than I had..." Read more Mor Furniture For Less - DON'T BUY FURNITURE PEELS! Mor Furniture For Less "We bought a sectional and a year later it started to peel, we spoke to an employee from Mor and they didn't care, he basically call us liars. We are..." Read more Dunkin Donuts - Almost Slipped And Fell In This... Dunkin Donuts "I stopped into my local Dunkin Donuts about 6:15 in the morning and it was very busy as everybody and their Uncle wanted hot coffee and something to eat. I..." Read more