Jenkintown, Pennsylvania

Update by user Jun 01, 2016

angle's list is not an effective form of advertising for small businesses. they want to be your partner.

they take monthly fees and then take additional fees when you actually get a job via their service. save your money.....don't waste it on Angie's List.

Original review posted by user May 31, 2016

We had an experience similar to the advertiser in Cowimingo Maryland. We too signed up with Angie's List after being pursued for many months by salespeople.

We had high hopes that being Angie's List members would increase our business. We were sadly mistaken. We were told by our account manager (after being members for 4 months) that we needed to offer "specials" by way of email-blasts. However, if someone did hire us, we would have to let Angie's List take the pre-established fee for the lead.

I thought that's what the original monthly fee was for! I do not need a silent partner that gets a piece of my profit for doing nothing more that letting me offer full service at a cut-rate price. I am very disappointed and feel as though I am wasting my money.

Please do not use Angie's List if you need business. You will be wasting your precious resources and will reap no benefit.

Product or Service Mentioned: Angies List Membership.

Reason of review: really disappointed with results.

Comments