Itasca County, Minnesota
2.0

The original mission to deliver unbiased and transparent access to contractors has been assaulted. Angie's List has shifted to a pay-to-play recipe and given the wheel to contractors.

The result is lost on the homeowners Angie's List was originally designed to protect. I believe the end is near for Angie's List. Lacking transparency, Angie's List will evaporate like the snow in Spring. I have started referring my neighbors to BBB and Houzz for contractor evaluation.

I can't believe that Angie let this happen to a company she founded on the very principles that we are left to face as consumers.

It's very disappointing. Another business that ate the fat of Wall Street and was killed by bloat after an MBA ate the integrity of the entire company.

Product or Service Mentioned: Angies List Website.

Reason of review: Transparency of Contractor Reviews.

Preferred solution: Actually be transparent. End contractor fluffing today!.

Angies List Pros: Idea of angies list.

Angies List Cons: Who angies list has become.

• Angies List Contractors

Comments

The worst experience of my life was trusting then using Angie’s list to identify then hire professions that do home remodeling They cannot be vetted properly! The references were FALSE A mess