Update by user Sep 19

The ONLY way I found to get a review done on a company that was listed on Angie's List was to CREATE A NEW account. I should not have to go through setting up a new account just to do this.

Angie's List should be proactive with the people that have signed up for their site. And, NOT ignoring their needs.

Update by user Sep 14

As of today, 9/14/18, no contact from Angie's List. I really wanted to give a positive review from a contractor I used from the list.

Plus, I have other work that needs to be done. But, Angie's List must not care as NO ONE has sent me a new password at my NEW email address.

Nor, has Angie's List contact me regarding the problems. They advertise like they care, but as of late, I DON"T THINK that they care.

Original review posted by user Sep 10

1. I wanted to do a review of a company that I found on Angie's List. It was a positive one. But found that I had a problem with my email address when I signed up with Angie's List. I did not know that that email address was closed by the email provider. I COULD NOT DIRECTLY change my email address on Angie' List. But, I could change other aspects of my account.

2. I contacted Angie's List to get the email address to change. But, I cannot call them since my account is not high enough to talk to them by phone. I then tried to sign in using the new email address and even the old email address. Neither of them will let me sign into Angie's List.

It is aggravating to know that a company that is created to help consumers like me cannot get them to help in this instance.

They need to have it available to change an email address, when a person that has an account so desires to prevent problems like I have with Angie's List.

Preferred solution: Be able to change my email address so I can write a company review..

I didn't like: Not able to contact customer service via email.

Comments