I sent a deposit & gave my basic information with a potential start up of spring.Now its the 1st day of spring and Angie's trying to get money from my bank account to pay for my listing even though it is not set up.

This real classy lady who advertises all over and tells everyone how wonderful they are for everyone really only wants the auto deduct every month. Just like her salesman, he new my stuff wasn't ready & because of his commission he made sure they hit my bank account. Now I have told them what I feel and I do not want to do business with them because of that, they would not refund my deposit, they said they want to charge a cancellation fee. So lets recap, I talk to some Angie"s List salesman for a total of one hour, tell him what I'm looking for and what I do.

He tells me how they work and what their gonna do for me. Takes My deposit than doesn't speak to me for over 2 months. How about I'm not ready to go yet and we never had a formal starting date. No even though I'm not set up go into my account and draw money.

A real class act.The only one this Angie's worried about is Angie

This person wrote the review because of "your people flat out thieves. you claim one thing in your advertising but reality is your not worried about anyone but yourselves." of advertising from Angies List. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $300 and wants Angies List to issue a full refund.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Angies List for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Angies List?

Comments