1.3

I live in Pinellas County, Florida.I tried to lodge a complaint against a company attempting to perpetrate fraud on homeowners, especially senior citizens and Angie's List would not record the complaint and attempted perpetration of a crime UNLESS I PAID FOR MEMBERSHIP!!!!!!!

If anyone has to pay to report anyone trying to scam consumers, how can one trust that the contractors on her list are honest?

If this doesn't work so I guess I will have to report this to local, county, State and Federal Law Enforcement.I do not know why you require us to write at least 100 words if one can make one’s input succinct.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of dishonest privacy policy. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of angies list review. Angies List needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned angies list review in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Angies List.

Had an Experience with Angies List?

Comments