Update by user May 28, 2014

Pissedconsumer's form listed me as Omaha, Nebraska. That is where I am at the moment but I shop/work in Lincoln

Original review posted by user May 28, 2014

I live in the country about 30 miles from the city where work and shop. There are three small towns close by, all with a population between 200 and 600 and not many businesses.

Angies list insists on not allowing me to search in the city where I do all of my business. They seem to think I want to search right around my home. Which would work well if I wanted to hire deer, coyotes, rabbits, fox or maybe corn.

I found this out when I tried to search from my son-in-law's business which is based in Lincoln. I could not find it at all when searching on Angies list (I was logged on) I then tried it via Googled at Angies list, it found it "LINCOLN TREE SERVICE INC - Angie's List". So I tried expanding the search from within Angies list, changing the parameters of the search etc and still it would not display.

When clicking on the link in Google to my son-in-law's business I couldn't see the reviews etc because it said I wasn't logged in. When I logged in I couldn't get to the page....

I give up.

Had an Experience with Angies List?

Comments

Soocial Media - Soocial.media aka beppromotions scam Soocial Media "beppromotions started scamming kickstartercampaigns under a new domain name, but the exact same website and scam. Still claiming to be USA based (in fact based in Russia), they approach me..." Read more Angies List - Angie's list siding with "criminals"? Angies List "Angie's list received a complaint about my company, and I filled out the "conflict resolution" paperwork "agreeing" to meet the members demands. -Angie's list was supposed to remove the review. -Angie's list..." Read more Reachlocal - Excellent results however I was lied too by CEO John Mazur who signed me up Reachlocal "I spent over £250,000 with ReachLocal UK The offer and contract was simple, they charged me a 10% management fee on top of whatever I chose to spend with Google..." Read more DealDash - Bidding Review DealDash "I have only spent money on deal dash once which was today. Total waste of my time and money. Every time I would try to bid on an items such..." Read more Kemper Home Service Companies - DO NOT BUY KEMPER HOME INSURANCE Kemper Home Service Companies "I bought a new house in 2016. I did own a house prior to this in the same area for last 10 years. My agent told me that there is..." Read more Lazada Philippines - Paying without the item Lazada Philippines "Yesterday I got my order its Piedras earring two in 1 upon delivery the amount I was paid off in the receipt is with the amount of the other item..." Read more Sa Painting And Remodeling - Sebastian Arlegui And Jose Barahona - Botched Bathroom Remodel SA Painting and Remodeling Sa Painting And Remodeling - Sebastian Arlegui And Jose Barahona "On July 26, 2017 SA Painting and Remodeling LLC, Sebastian Arlegui and Jose Barahona, agreed to fix my bathroom. The bathroom is now in need of repair due to the..." Read more Waffle House - Egregious service by WH employees to a 30 yr service veteran Waffle House "On or about, 9/22/2017, between 4-5pm, I visited the Georgia State University Waffle House located at 100 Piedmont Ave SE, Atlanta GA 30303. Upon visiting the store, I noticed an..." Read more