Update by user May 28, 2014

Pissedconsumer's form listed me as Omaha, Nebraska. That is where I am at the moment but I shop/work in Lincoln

Original review posted by user May 28, 2014

I live in the country about 30 miles from the city where work and shop. There are three small towns close by, all with a population between 200 and 600 and not many businesses.

Angies list insists on not allowing me to search in the city where I do all of my business. They seem to think I want to search right around my home. Which would work well if I wanted to hire deer, coyotes, rabbits, fox or maybe corn.

I found this out when I tried to search from my son-in-law's business which is based in Lincoln. I could not find it at all when searching on Angies list (I was logged on) I then tried it via Googled at Angies list, it found it "LINCOLN TREE SERVICE INC - Angie's List". So I tried expanding the search from within Angies list, changing the parameters of the search etc and still it would not display.

When clicking on the link in Google to my son-in-law's business I couldn't see the reviews etc because it said I wasn't logged in. When I logged in I couldn't get to the page....

I give up.

Had an Experience with Angies List?

Comments