I joined to check on contractor we had working for us- he turned out to be a crook and wasn't listed in our limited network region because he was a "drifter" so reviews about him may be ?listed at his last place grief.

I thought I would use the service but found very little useful info and now believe they are "stalking" me online. If I look up a healthcare provider I'm asked repeatedly to review them. I fell into the 3 reviews for 20 bucks trap. No $20 bucks after several inquiries.

Apparently other rules apply not disclosed to you at the time of the reviews you wrote Waste of time and constant emails for discounts for roofs- cleaning gutters etc-- when you look into it or call you can get the same service for same price or less - with no middleman. The service is really a marketing tool for contractors.

Which is fine but as a consumer don't waste your money!!

Had an Experience with Angies List?

Comments

Roermond, Limburg, Netherlands #775988

Yes!They are stalking you!

Get out of the house,now!I had a friend in your situation and now they are dead!

Run!

Sps Review Forum complaints to the Federal Trade Commission and FBI Sps Review Forum "Anyone should do the same, complaints to the Federal Trade Commission and FBI. Sps Review Forum Scam - complaint to the Federal Trade Commission. Sps Review Forum Scam - complaint to..." Read more Angies List Fence Repair Review from Cocoa Beach, Florida Angies List "Aaa quality fence is on Angie list. They did not fulfill their contract on my fence. Did not use galvanized nails per contract. The rust was dripping down my new..." Read more Angies List - Angie's list is a scam Angies List "There should be a class action lawsuit started against Angie's List. 1) The site incorrectly charged me when i signed up. The sign up walks you through one price,..." Read more FriendlyDuck -  Friendly Duck Affiliates / Usenet.Nl Scam Copyright Abuses, Links to Fraudulent Usenet.Nl sign up pages, DMCA complaints, unethical behaviour, supporting online consumer fraud FriendlyDuck "Friendly Duck Affiliates are reported for abusing authors works and hosting multiple links to Usenet.Nl. I am an author and filed 100+ DMCA takedown requests with Google on many pages..." Read more Little Caesars - NEGATIVE MARKETING FOR LITTLE CAESER'S PIZZA Little Caesars "To person who verbalized the negative nature of this described Little Caesar Commercial; I agree with you. This commercial is absolutely the most thoughtless regarding Father & Son. There is..." Read more Desertcart - Over a month, missing delivery, No refund, No support Desertcart "Ordered a bunch of stuff, ONE ITEM WAS NOT SHIPPED out from their US consolidation center, rest were delivered in two separate deliveries. Support has only emailed stating that they..." Read more Exede - Liberty pass is a joke and 1-5mbps ain't happening Exede "Here is the letter that i sent to escalations after calling corporate. Hi, Thank you for your time and I hope you are well today. I am contacting you in..." Read more Morgan Properties - Vineland Village in Vineland NJ Morgan Properties "We moved in August 8 we moved from Oklahoma for our job. I went on line to look for places to live which I always do since we are in..." Read more